Here's where the coronavirus has spread, how quickly the case total has grown, and how the outbreak compares to others. Show More
When user opens the app, HomeSafe1st.com’sTM AI chatbot immediately engages with the user to help quickly determine symptom levels, pre-screening the individual. If the user is displaying non-COVID-19 symptoms the AI chatbot will provide relevant instructions for self-care, sourced from the Department of Health, CDC and World Health websites.
In instances where the individual is displaying mild COVID-19 symptoms, they will be routed to our live call center to trained call center personnel via Amazon Connect for a quick response.
In cases where severe COVID-19 symptoms are detected, the system routes that individual to a live doctor for expedited help and priority response to complete diagnosis and treatment of the individual.
Amazon Connect provides a seamless experience across voice and chat that helps HomeSafe1st.comTM provide superior customer service during emergency operations.
It allows friends, peers and neighbors to identify community spread symptom criteria of at risk individuals and connect them with the professional medical community and limit the threat of further contagion.
How It Works
- Once the user, family or loved one becomes symptomatic, they choose their state and hospital system
- User reports their symptoms and provides contact information.
- Chatbot initiates interaction with user to gain additional information to help pre-screen and expedite care
- Their information is securely forwarded to the local health and hospital system via HomeSafe1st.comTM, notifying them of the individual’s condition via chatbot or 24/7 call center operators
Areas of Use:
- COVID-19 Detection within community
- Helps quickly identify candidates for COVID-19 test alert
- Helps identify COVID-19 community clustering and spread
- Helps prevent overcrowding of medical facilities
- Helps ease public fear and confusion surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S.
- Helps with any infectious disease and disaster relief strategy
Why Homesafe1stTM ?
Maps show the extent of the coronavirus outbreak and the number of cases and deaths by state. Show More
Caritas is extremely concerned and actively responding to the latest Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo amid fears that it could escalate into an epidemic. Show More
The phrase refers to a so-called epidemic curve that is commonly used to visualize why public and individual efforts to contain the spread of the virus are crucial. Show More
Australia is being ravaged by the worst wildfires seen in decades, with large swaths of the country devastated since the fire season began in late July. Show More